Social Media and Digital Content Producer
May 2021 – present
- Create social content for the Memphis Grizzlies, FedExForum, Memphis Hustle, and Grizz Gaming.
- Present and carry out thought provoking, trendy, and eye catching ideas for social.
- Responsible for daily posts on social channels such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitch.
- Capture live video and photo content during games to be quickly turned around on my computer and uploaded to social.
- Serve as lead content manager for Grizz Gaming, Memphis Hustle, and FedExForum.
Bally Sports Ohio
Digital Production Assistant
March 2021 – present
- Create social posts during live games for Bally Sports Ohio
- Platforms include: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Update the Bally Sports Youtube Channel – upload videos, caption titles and descriptions, add tags and utilize playlists
- Teams include: Cleveland Cavaliers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Indians, Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland State University
Digital Marketing and Digital Content Assistant
November 2020 – present
- Shoot Photography and Videography for Cleveland State Athletics
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, and Softball
- Edit videos and photos using my own software.
- Come up with fresh ideas for new content for social media and post the content to social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok , IG stories, FB stories, Twitter fleets
- Create graphics for social, marketing efforts, and in-arena LED’s.
- My role during a live sporting event is as follows: Shoot photography and quickly edit the photos for social media posts and live IG and FB stories during the entire game. I also switch between shooting photography to shooting video as well for social and for later use for highlight videos. It’s a balance between shooting photos, video, editing my content, running social accounts and creating graphics all in one quick game.
Social Media Assistant
January 2020 – May 2020
- Assisted in coming up with daily posts for Indians social channels:
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, – Including but not limited to: Graphics, memes, highlights, etc.
- Came up with 1-2 daily posts for the Indians IG and FB
- Assisted with Twitter
- Utilized in-game highlights and created graphics for social posts
- Recored live-action interactions on Instagram and Facebook stories
- Updated the Indians YouTube channel
Bob Feller Act of Valor Award Foundation
Media Relations Manager
September 2019 – present
- Point of contact for the media on behalf of the foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization
- Create press releases and stories to highlight events for the organization
- Assist with digital marketing and website content management
- Direct and market the 2020 scholarship program fundraising
- We generated $3100 in one week because of marketing, social media, and constant contact
- Last year only $200 was generated
- Interview players and celebrities during the Act of Valor Award Ceremony in D.C.
Fox19 WXIX – Cincinnati, Ohio
Sports Broadcasting Intern
(January 2019 – May 2019)
- Shot my own coverage of sporting events and interviews in the Cincinnati area: MLS FC Cincinnati, NHL affiliate Cincinnati Cyclones, MLB Cincinnati Reds, and high school basketball, softball, and baseball
- Then, I would head back to the studio to edit my pieces before they aired live on TV.
- I also wrote web stories for FOX19.com
- Please see the “videos” tab for my reel
Miami University Graduate Class of 2019
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health | Major: Sport Leadership & Management
Bachelor of Arts | Major: Media, Journalism and Film
Miami University Athletic Communications – (3.5 years)
(August 2015 – January 2019)
- Promoted Miami athletics utilizing social media and websites (i.e. Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, MiamiRedHawks.com)
- Took live action pictures during games
- Those pictures were used for social, website design, and graphics.
- Generated graphics, articles, memes, and GIFS
- Assisted with analytics across social and digital platforms
- Covered ice hockey, football, field hockey, soccer, basketball, and volleyball
Miami University Television Sports Production Course — Teaching Assistant
(August 2017 – December 2018)
- Assisted in instructing students to produce all the elements involved in televising a live sporting event
- This includes camera directing, production elements, creating and utilizing graphics, integrating replay, audio engineering, and managing crew
- For every game we had a mobile control room where we had to unpack all of the equipment shown above and more. The equipment we set up each game included: a 3Play system, Tricaster, monitors, keyboards, headsets for crew and broadcasters, audio cables, audio deck, tripods and a four camera set-up. After each game was done, it was back to packing all of the equipment up into the truck to get ready for the next game
Miami University Athletic Marketing & Fan Engagement — Game Day Host (MC)
(September 2017 – May 2018)
- MC of all home football and hockey games
- It was my job to entice the crowd during media timeouts and breaks, while making sure to actively market our promotions
- Hosted around 50 games
- Largest attendance while game hosting: 22,428 (Miami vs. Bowling Green on 10-07-17)
MLB Winter Meetings: Take the Field Inaugural Conference
- (Pictured second from the left – 2018) I had the amazing opportunity to be one of the 50 women selected in the country to take part in the Take the Field Inaugural Conference at the Baseball Winter Meetings held in Las Vegas.
- During my time there, I participated in face-to-face interactions with representatives in the MLB, along with panels and networking workshops.
- Here is the official MLB story on the event: 50 women ‘Take the Field’ at MLB Vegas event
Cleveland Cavaliers Diversity and Inclusion Sports Career Combine
- Consisted of networking and business development training focused around several fields across the Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters (AHL) and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse business landscape.
- Marketing, Business Intelligence, Communications, Corporate Partnerships, Sales and Game Operations.
- Official article can be read here: https://www.nba.com/cavaliers/releases/diversity-inclusion-combine-191125
Inside Hollywood – Miami University Study Abroad
- Participated in a three-week experience through the inside of the entertainment industry, including film and television production, casting, entertainment law, administration and finance, development, distribution and marketing.
- Places visited: NFL Network, Universal Studios, Disney Animation, Conan, Jimmy Kimmel, Paramount, N.C.I.S., and more.
Sport Leadership and Management Club – Miami University – President
(President: April 2017 – May 2019 — Member: August 2015 – May 2019)
- Responsible for overseeing 80+ individuals and controlled all administrative responsibilities
- Hosted successful speakers including CEOs of sport agencies to speak to students at Miami University
- Planned opportunities for members to visit arenas and stadiums to speak to head office representatives
- Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers, Cleveland Browns, Columbus Blue Jackets, and more
- Lead organizer of the club’s annual Sport Career Exploration and Networking Expo which hosted 30+ employers and 250+ students
Women’s Baseball Club – Miami University – Founder and President
(March 2017 – May 2019)
- Founder of the only current collegiate women’s baseball club in the nation
- Fostered gender equality to draw women to the sport at Miami and elsewhere
- Organized practices and tournaments, raised funds to start the club, and promoted the club using social media and flyers
Club Softball – Miami University – President
(President April 2018 – May 2019 — Member August 2015 – May 2019)
- Responsible for organizing the yearly schedule and practices
- In charge of the fundamental decisions in game and in practice
- Point of Contact and Leader