How I can help you:
I work cameras, write stories, utilize social media, interview players, gather and edit highlights, produce, shoot photography, and design graphics!
You need to be multi-talented in the sports world and that’s what I strive to be.
Double majoring in ‘Sport Leadership and Management’ and ‘Media, Journalism and Film’ gave me the insight that working in the field is not a 9-5 job. But, that’s why I love it … the late nights, the spontaneous jobs that make me think quickly on my feet, and the amazing stories and opportunities!
My time so far in the sports world, deriving from both participating and working, has built a hard-working philosophy in my daily life. I would love to bring that philosophy to your organization.
Skills / Software:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Edius.
- Live sports producing, directing, technical directing, 3-Play, audio engineering and camera work.
- Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat Facebook, websites, GIF’s and memes)
- Photography (live action and still)
- Journalism (creating and telling a story both online and print)
- Media Relations (press releases, point of contact, digital marketing)
I have worked with at least 5 different cameras throughout my career. I am a quick study with every camera I pick up, as I understand all operations of them (white balance, focus, zoom, iris, shutter speed, f-stop, aperture, etc.)
Please take the time on my website to check out my most recent work in the field!